- Smeg S.p.A. reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to improve its products, without prior notice. The illustrations, information and descriptions in this website are therefore not binding and are for information purposes only. For correct installation, it is essential to consult the technical instructions supplied with each appliance. This website may include publications with inexact technical data or typographical errors, which shall be corrected as soon as possible at the discretion of SMEG S.p.A. The information in this website may not be up to date insofar as the website is periodically updated. The information published in the website may be updated at a later date with respect to the changes effectively made to the products or the information regarding said products.
- This website and the information contained herein, names, images, photos and reproductions, logos and trademarks concern SMEG S.p.A. and its affiliated companies and are reserved and subject to protection under trademark, patent and unfair competition law. All products, images and reproductions logos, trademarks and patents of the products are the exclusive property of SMEG S.p.A. or its affiliates. No other party holds licences or rights to use said assets. Under no circumstances may the contents of the website be construed as conferring any licence or right to use the products or distinctive signs of SMEG S.p.A. Any violations shall be prosecuted by SMEG S.p.A. in accordance with the provisions in force on the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
- The products and services described in this website can be supplied to the extent that they are available without their publication in the website implying a guarantee (even implicit) of availability, fitness for certain uses and compliance with legal provisions in force in individual countries of use.
- Under no circumstances shall SMEG S.p.A. and its affiliated companies be liable in contractual or non-contractual terms for any damage (including indirect and unquantified damage) resulting from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way resulting from or connected with use of this website.
- SMEG S.p.A. may, at any time, make changes to these terms and conditions of use, as well as to all other parts of the website, without the obligation for prior notice.
- SMEG S.p.A. is not liable for the contents of websites connected to its own website or for any problems arising from indirect connection via links.
- SMEG S.p.A. publishes all products in this website. This does not mean that all products are marketed in every country, or that SMEG S.p.A. intends to market all of its products in every country, or that the products – if marketed – are immediately available in every country. Interested parties are invited to contact the SMEG S.p.A. head office directly to receive up-to-date information.
- These website terms and conditions of use are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from use of the website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- USERS WHO DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
For information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org